Google Friend Connect

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Cake

In the original recipe, the word 'luscious' is used.  And they couldn't be more correct.  This is originally a Kraft Cooking recipe.  It is the best magazine I don't pay for.  Anything that begins with a cake mix and four eggs, how can you go wrong.
I did make a few modifications for the sake of my sanity.  I didn't have any Cool Whip in the house, so I used some whipping cream instead.  And I was too lazy to use pecans on the top, so I omitted them.  Ditto with making four layers instead of just two.  It was a huge hit at Saturday night's food fest.

Here is the link to the Kraft site where the recipe is house ('cause I'm still too lazy to type it out here)

Luscious Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/luscious-four-layer-pumpkin-cake-88186.aspx 1. 2.
Share/Save/Bookmark 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment