Google Friend Connect

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

If I slept so well, why am I so tired?

HALLELUJAH! The child slept through the night. Actually, both of them did. It's a minor miracle. A full 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep. My body, obviously unaccustomed to such inactivity, has repaid me with a stiff neck and upper back.

Today was the day, the end of the Christmas decorations. I had also decided to condense. Ha! So much styrofoam. My attempts to be a good citizen were also foiled by our recycling rules: Nothing larger than the size of a Blue Box. Who are we kidding? I could fill 6 of those and recycling day isn't until Monday night again. So please, for just this one week, forgive my mountain of black plastic.

Cheech and Chong are obviously feeling pretty good. They have promoted the chaos theory all day, except when they napped and I have my doubts that they powers were still not at work. Chong's medication appears to have kicked in. When I picked up the 'script from the pharmacy, I was forced to wait while the pharmacist filed paperwork, blew her nose, and otherwise occupied herself with everything but me. When she finally came over, she offered this helpful tidbit "OK, administer the amoxicillin three times a day. That would be once in the morning, once at noon, and again at night." You have no idea, after having toted two toddlers through the Ontario health care system, how impressed I was to have waited to hear THAT.

I also discovered, this evening, that I have been our hot water heater rental bill to the wrong account. Go figure. I somehow had saved our old account, from over 5 years ago, in our bank's on-line bill payment system. So, when I finally talked to the very helpful customer service lady at Reliance today, she laughed. I didn't dare ask if this happens often. Perhaps her sense of humour comes from sharing the same name. I'm hoping I will never know. 1. 2.
Share/Save/Bookmark 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment